Kerala Government has launched https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/ website for lockdown pass in Kerala. The covid19 jagratha pass can be used for either travelling outside Kerala our from one district to another district in Kerala. Kerala jagratha website has services like vehicle registration, epass application online and registration for covid-19 travel pass.
How to apply for travel pass in Kerala at covid19 jagratha ?
To apply for covid-19 travel pass in Kerala, do following –
- Go to https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/home/addMedicalEmergencyPass.
- Then enter your mobile number.
- Receive OTP and enter the one time password there in the application form.
- Open kerala travel pass registration form.
- Login and fill the form with required details about journey and people travelling.
- Then upload documents, Aadhar and vehicle documents.
- Complete registration and download covid19 jagratha travel pass.
Please note that the Covid19 jagratha pass in valid for those who want to travel in or from Kerala only.
Other news updates about Covid-19 in India
- KSP Clear Pass for lockdown in Karnataka online apply
- Janta Samvad Delhi Application and Status check
- YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status check online
- Egiye Bengal Registration for West Bengal Exit Pass
Covid-19 Jagratha Application Status check – Track Your Domestic Pass
To Track Your Domestic Pass on covid19 jagratha kerala nic in website –
- Go to https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/home/addTrackYourApplication.
- Enter your mobile number used while applying for travel pass
- Enter the verification code
- Get OTP on mobile and enter in the status check form.
- Submit the form to track your Kerala domestic pass status online.
Covid19 Jagratha Login Page
To login into covid-19 jagratha website, go to following link – https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/home/loginPage