Covid Vaccine Registration Process For 18+ Begins – Coronavirus infection is spreading with great intensity among all the citizens across the country, due to which people are getting infected in huge quantities. Every day a large number of people are falling prey to this virus and are losing their lives. In view of its magnitude, the process of registration has been started by the government from 28 May 2021 to install the Corona vaccine for all the youth of the country. We want to inform here that citizens who are above 18 years can get themselves registered for vaccination, as per the government notification. If you are a citizen of India and you are over 18 years of age, then read our complete article to know the entire process of Kovid-19 vaccination registration. The Covid Vaccine registration link has been opened for 18+ people belonging to all states. (Please keep checking the official update for confirmation about Covid vaccine availability for 18+ aged people.)
Covid-19 Vaccination Registration Link Has Been Opened
Covid vaccine registration portal has been started – The registration process for Covid-19 vaccination has been started from April 28, 2021. The government has taken this step in view of the intensity of coronavirus infection in India. Also, please be informed that from May 1, 2021, the Covid-19 vaccine drive will be started, for which all the citizens of the country will have to follow certain procedures so that they do not have any problem in vaccination.
Covid-19 vaccine registration online on CoWin portal
As the second phrase of coronavirus vaccination begins in India from 1st March 2001. So, the PM Narendra Modi is the first one to get the dose of covid-19 vaccine at AIIMS New Delhi. However the PM took to Twitter to announce the same. While the vaccination for coronavirus has been primarily begin for senior citizens with age above 60 years and above and for those who are 45 years of age and are suffering from some comorbidities. Citizens will be able to self register themselves using the Cowin app.
Thus the Government of India released the cowin app few months ago but majority of the users reported several glitches on the application. As per the reports the Government of India released cowin app 2.0 version on March 1. The citizens will be able to download the cowin 2.0 from the Google Play Store on the Android phone devices.
The module of beneficiary registration will be for to use for people to use for instance if they want to register themselves. However there will be three options given under self registration, individual registration, and bulk upload.
All those eligible applicants who wish to apply to the vaccination can follow the steps given below to apply for online application form.
Covid Vaccine Registration Eligiblity
Eligibility Criteria for Covid-19 Vaccine Registration
Those who want to get themselves registered for vaccination must have the following qualifications such as –
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 44 years.
- In addition to Aadhaar card, it is mandatory to have a document with passbook, PAN card, driving license, pension passbook or voter ID (at the time of vaccination.)
Please confirm the details from the official website too. Any registration information provided here is subjected to further correction.
Covid Vaccine Registration Online
Online Covid Vaccine Registration Website Link and Process – How to register for Covid Vaccine Online in India?
The Registration for coronavirus vaccination has been started for the citizen of India in the age group of 18 to 44 through the covid vaccine registration portal. If you are above 18 years then you should registered yourself for the the vaccine. Here are the simple steps to register for vaccination-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Co-Win which is https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in.
- Here on the website portal, you will see an option of registration, open it.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number in it. After entering the mobile number, press the Get OTP button.
- After that, an OTP will come on your mobile number. You have to submit it.
- When you will submit the OTP, then a new page will open in front of you, where you have to fill all the details about yourself properly.
- Then after that, you will see an option of providing details about driving license, PAN card, passport, pension passbook, voter ID card, besides Aadhaar card. You have to choose one.
- Put the ID number of whatever document you will select there.
- After that, fill your full name, gender and your date of birth.
- Then you will have an option to choose the nearest Covid-19 Vaccination Center.
- Here, you will have to select the center and at the same time choose the slot according to your convenience from the slot given there.
- Now, your registration has been completed. When your turn comes, go to your chosen Covid-19 center and get the vaccine.
By downloading the Co-win app in your phone, you can also register yourself for the vaccine through it.
Covid Vaccine Registration App Link
Covid Vaccine Registration Aarogya Setu App
You can also register yourself for Covid Vaccine through the Arogya Setu app. For that, here is the step by step process –
- First of all, download and install the Arogya Setu app from the Google Play Store on your phone.
- You have to register yourself here.
- Then tap on the vaccination tab.
- Enter your mobile number here and fill the OTP to verify it.
- After that you can register yourself for corona vaccine through this app.
Cost of coronavirus vaccine
If you want to know how much rupees you have to pay for corona vaccination, then tell here that the price of co-vaccine in Bharat Biotech in Hyderabad is Rs 600 for government hospitals and every dose for private hospitals. For 12 hundred rupees will have to be paid. The Serum Institute of India has priced its Kovid-19 vaccine Kovishield at Rs 400 per dose for state governments and Rs 600 per dose for private hospitals.
Please note that the Covid Vaccine price may change and must be confirmed from other sources too. We do not claim any part of information provided here as official.
Procedure to register for covid-19 vaccine with CoWin app
- For citizens who are not Frontline health workers will be able to register themselves for the vaccine through the registration module.
- Then after the registration administrators who have registered through the administrator module for conducting vaccination sessions will be notified and will create sessions and the respective vaccinated and managers.
- Once after getting the notification then the vaccination module will verify beneficiary details and update vaccination status on the portal.
- So the beneficiary acknowledgement module will send SMS to the beneficiaries and also generate QR base certificate after ones get vaccinated.
- Next report module will prepare reports on how many vaccine sessions have been conducted, how many people have attended those, and how many people have dropout.
Procedure for citizens registration at Cowin portal
- In case of self registration navigate to the officials cowin app for covid-19 vaccine website portal.
- From the homepage go to the click here option which is given under the citizen registration tab.
- Now the application page will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter all the mandatory details and upload all the documents as requested by the portal.
- Next click on the register option for self registration.
- Now your application procedure has been successfully completed and your reference ID will be displayed on your screen.
Procedure to vaccinator/ surveyor login at Cowin website portal
- Navigate to the official Cowin app for covid-19 victim website portal.
- On the homepage click on the vaccinator/ surveyor option.
- Now you will be redirected to the vaccinator/ surveyor login page.
- Next enter all the mandatory information like your mobile number and password.
- Now you will be able to login at web portal by vaccinator/ surveyor.
Procedure to department login at website portal
- Navigate to the official Cowin app covid-19 vaccine website portal.
- From the home page click on the department login.
- Now you will be redirected to the department login page.
- Next enter your mandatory details like mobile number and password.
- Now you will be able to login at Cowin web portal by department admin.
Process to track Cowin application status
- Navigate to the officials Cowin app covid-19 vaccine website portal.
- From the home page click on the enter registration ID tab.
- Now the application tracker page will be displayed on your screen.
- Now enter all the mandatory information like your reference ID and many other details.
- Now the status of your application will be displayed on your screen.
Essential documents required for Cowin app for covid-19 vaccine
In order to apply online for the vaccination one also need to have some documents. However it is very important to get the deserts done because this disease is spreading very much. The following information is given regarding the documents out of which you can get your registration done through any document. Which are as follows:
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Driving licence of the applicant
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Pension document
- Passbook issued by bank or post ooffice
- Service identity card which is issued to the employee by central or the State government or public limited ccompany
- Official identity cards which are issued to MPs/ MLAs/ MLCs
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act job card
- Health Insurance smart card which is issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labour
Cowin app for covid-19 vaccine eligibility criteria
- Each and every Indian who needs to be vaccinated will be vaccinated.
- However population growth will be prioritized for covid 19 vaccination.
- But photo identity will be required for registration.
Cowin portal online application form
While the Cowin app has been officially prepared by the government of India in order to monitor vaccine distribution, registration data, and the public. The Cowin app provide information on real time monitoring of digital platforms and app corona virus vaccine delivery and many more other important information.
Covid-19 vaccine certificate
In India currently there are two vaccines which have been administered Covishield which is deployed by the serum Institute of India and the Bharat Biotech Covaxin vaccine. Once any individual receive the first dose of the vaccines the government will issue a vaccination certificate which confirms the person have been inoculated. This is issued immediately after the person receive the first dose. However the certificate carries all the basic details of the beneficiary like name, age, Gender, and also the details of the vaccination which is given to the person. Thus, under the vaccination details the person can find the details like apply vaccine name, date of receiving the first dose, and the next due date and also the location at which the person got vaccinated and by whom.
Procedure to download covid 19 vaccination certificate from CoWin
- Navigate to the official Cowin website portal.
- From the home page click on the sign in or register option.
- Next sign in using your registered mobile number and then enter the OTP number that you have received on your registered mobile number.
- After you are able to login there will be a certificate tab given under your name.
- Now click on the download option to get the soft copy of your vaccination certificate.
Covid 19 Vaccine Locations
Following states and Union Territories are available for registration of Covid Vaccine in India –
|Andaman and Nicobar Island|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu|
|Jammu and Kashmir|
दोस्तों यह था हमारा आज का आर्टिकल जिसमें हमने आपको जानकारी दी कि कोविड-19 रजिस्ट्रेशन प्रोसेस शुरू हो चुकी है और अगर आप 18 साल से ज्यादा उम्र के हैं तो इसके लिए आप वैक्सीनेशन के लिए अपना पंजीकरण कैसे करवा सकते हैं। वैसे यहां हम यही कहेंगे कि अगर आप स्वयं को कोविड-19 के संक्रमण से बचाना चाहते हैं तो इसके लिए जरूरी है कि आप टीका जरूर लगवाएं। अंत में हम आपसे यही कहेंगे कि यदि आपको हमारा यह आर्टिकल उपयोगी लगा हो तो इसे अपने दोस्तों के साथ भी जरूर शेयर करें।
जी नहीं, सरकार ने कहा है कि देश के जितने लोग भी 18 से लेकर 44 साल तक के हैं उन सब को अपना रजिस्ट्रेशन करवाना जरूरी है। उनकी अप्वाइंटमेंट ऑनलाइन शेड्यूल कर दी जाएगी। अभी रजिस्ट्रेशन की ऑन स्पॉट फैसिलिटी अवेलेबल नहीं है। हालांकि इसके बारे मे हम कन्फर्म जानकारी नहीं दे सकते हैं । हो सकता है बिना रेजिस्ट्रैशन के भी वैक्सीन की सुविधा उपलब्ध हो । यदि ऐसा है तो हम पाठकों से आग्रह करते हैं की हमे सुधार करने मे मदद करें । इसके बारे में आप अन्य आधिकारिक वेबसाईट से कन्फर्म कर लें ।
नहीं, रजिस्ट्रेशन का किसी भी प्रकार का कोई चार्ज नहीं है यह पूरी तरह मुफ्त है।
वैक्सीनेशन के लिए एक ही मोबाइल नंबर से लगभग 4 लोगों का पंजीकरण कराया जा सकता है।
जी हां, अगर आपके पास आधार कार्ड नहीं है तो आप अपने ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस, पैन कार्ड, पासपोर्ट, पेंशन पासबुक, एनपीआर स्मार्ट कार्ड और वोटर आईडी कार्ड के माध्यम से भी रजिस्ट्रेशन करवा सकते हैं।
यह प्रक्रिया 28 अप्रैल 2021 से शाम 4 बजे से शुरू कर दी गई है। इसलिए जो लोग अट्ठारह साल से अधिक आयु के हैं उन सबको अपना रजिस्ट्रेशन करवाना जरूरी है क्योंकि बिना पंजीकरण के टीका नहीं लगेगा।