covidunit.edisha.gov.in is a website launched by Government of Haryana for Covid-19 Management district level committees. With the aim of tackling Corona Pandemic at ground level, covid unit edishal gov in website has been started.
Read details related to covidunit.edisha.gov.in here.
Haraya Edisha Covid Unit Committees
The Covid-19 unit committee in Harayana has been distributed into four types –
- Unit committee
- Sector committee
- Zonal committee
- District committee
These committees has been assigned with various tasks, roles and capabilities for survey through Haryana edisha portal.
There are multiple login resources provided by Haryana government to various committees. According to their level, they can access their survey dashboard through the login option.
- covidunit edisha gov in official login – http://covidunit.edisha.gov.in/Home/OfficialLogin
- covid edisha gov in operator login – http://covidunit.edisha.gov.in/Home/MobileLogin
How to add family members in covidunit.edisha.gov.in survey?
The surveyors shall be provided with login details and account where they can submit data related to families in their area. Covid Units can use following processes to add families in edisha survey –
- Go to covid unit edisha operator login page.
- Enter your mobile number and OTP to login.
- Click on start survey button there.
- In the next form, enter survey house number and click on Next button.
- If the family has family id, then use that for data entry. Else, enter the Aadhar number of family members to start haryana covid unit edisha survey.
- Add family members in the list using Aadhar number, name, age, gender, mobile number, relation with head of family and occupation.
- Click on check ration card option to check their ration card status.
- Save family data in edisha survey list and mention if they are in need of any assistance.
Using above mentioned covid unit edisha gov in tutorial, surveyors can complete their online surveys.
Roles and responsibilities of Covid Unit Disha Committees
- The Unit level Committee will carry out a listing of all the households in its assigned area.
- The needy and poor households will be identified separately and their requirement of dry ration and/ or cooked food will be determined.
- Any other requirements of specific class of households such as old age persons, single women households, households with children with special needs etc. will also be recorded and the committee shall make efforts to provide for all such requirements whose availability has got disrupted due to thc COVID- 19 lockdown.
- The committee will ensure that those families having ration cards are able to procure their rations free of cost for the month of April 2020 as announced by the State Government.
- The committee will also ensure verification of unorganized labor for receipt of financial assistance at the unit level. During the remaining period of the lockdown, the committee will provide dry rations or cooked food to those among the needy and poor households who do not possess ration card.
- The committee will also ensure that these dry rations or cooked arc sourced through local welfare organisations and only when the demand cannot be met through these organisations, Govt. funding can be used to provide for the requirements of such poor and needy families.
- It will be incumbent upon the committee to ensure that no needy or poor family in its area is deprived of its necessities of food and other essentials such as medicines, old age care, therapists etc. and the committee will also be responsible for ensuring a smooth and steady supply of these essential commodities and services on a daily basis.
- The unit committee shall also undertake the verification of financial assistance provided to the eligible households (MMPSY, BPL, Registered construction worker or unorganized workers) families in the unit area. The Sector Level Committee will monitor and supervise the activities of the Unit level