Government of Kerala has launched a program called Covid Brigade. Anyone who wants to apply for the Kerala Covid Brigade job vacancy can use following details to apply for the volunteer work. Since there is a rise in Covid-19 cases across the state of Kerala, one can apply for the Corona Brigade job posts online and help in controlling the pandemic. Here’s detailed information about Kerala Covid Brigade online application process.
Covid Brigade Kerala Details
|Name of Programme||Covid Brigade , Kerala|
|Authority||Kerala State Government|
|Purpose||Helping Government in fight against Coronavirus|
Covid Brigade Registration Online
If you want to register for Covid Brigade, you might be looking for the Covid Brigade registration process or online application process. For that, you have to visit the Covid-19 Jagratha Portal. Here’s step by step guide about Covid Brigade registration –
How to apply for Covid Brigade in Kerala?
- Go to https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/
- Open the Join Hands option
- Click on Covid Brigade registration page
- Enter your mobile number
- Verify the code and OTP.
- Fill the registration form
- Submit and wait for approval.
This is how you can easily register online for the Kerala Government Covid Brigade program.
Covid Brigade Purpose
- Government has begun setting up various centers and programs for Covid Management in state. Covid Brigade Volunteers will help government in tackling problems related to high number of Corona cases in Kerala.
- They will support at the Corona First Line Treatment Centers established by the state government.
- They will assist people in getting proper treatment.
- They will help spreading awareness among citizen.
- Covid Brigade will provide support at hospitals and Public Health System.
Covid Brigade Report
As this article is being written on 21 April 2021, here’s the report of Covid Brigade in Kerala –
Covid Brigade FAQs
Yes, anyone who is able to work and help government in fighting against the Coronavirus pandemic can apply to become a Covid Brigade volunteer.
You can apply on the official website of covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in.
Yes, mobile number and OTP verification is important for Covid Brigade registration.