Odisha government has started online registration for migrants who want to return to Odisha after lockdown is over. The Odisha panjikaran portal can be opened at covid19.odisha.gov.in . The covid19 odisha gov in registration form is available online only. Migrant registration for Odisha can be done before the lockdown through https://covid19regd.odisha.gov.in . Also, Odisha List of Kalia Yojana has been released – Kalia Yojana List 2020.
What is Odisha Covid-19 Registration?
Government of Odisha has established an online registration form for migrants and others travelling to odisha. The registration form is called Odisha Covid registration form or Odisha Panjiyan form.
Odisha Covid registration will make sure that those who want to return to Odisha after Corona lockdown will be legally allowed to travel. For that, travelers are required to fill the online covid19 odisha gov in application form.
On the covid19 odisha gov in registration portal, applicants can find registration form in odia and english languages.
Odisha Covid 19 registration
To fill covid19 odisha gov in registration form, follow this method –
- Go to https://covid19.odisha.gov.in/
- The homepage of Covid 19 Odisha State Portal will appear.
- Find the Registration of Migrants and others for travelling to Odisha section.
- Click on the button to fill up covid 19 odisha gov in registration form.
- Then visit https://covid19regd.odisha.gov.in/ migrants registration portal.
- Check the conditions there and click on Proceed button to fill Odisha covid19 registration form.
To fill covid19regd odisha gov in application form, follow these methods –
- Visit https://covid19regd.odisha.gov.in/ for migration registration.
- Open covid19regd odisha gov in application form.
- Select the type of applicant – Self , Local Contact or GPNO / WNO.
- Select category of traveler.
- Fill personal details of the applicant.
- Choose your present location outside Odisha for covid19 registration.
- Enter your address in Odisha where you want to return.
- Tell about a contact person in Odisha for verification.
- Submit the form after uploading documents.
Covid19 odisha gov in registration- documents required
For Odisha panjikaran of Covid-19 migrants and travelers, these documents are required with application form –
- Aadhar of applicant
- Local contact person proof
- Mobile number of self and contact person
- Current Address of applicant.
- Local address in Odisha
- lockdown epass of current state.
These documents are required for covid19 odisha gov in registration.
Odisha Corona registration – Eligibility
Following applicants are eligible for covid 19 odisha gov in registration –
- Migrants Workers
- Other professionals
- Other eligible travelers after manual verification
If you are one of the above mentioned applicants, you can register using Odisha Covid panjikaran portal.
To check covid19 odisha registration terms and conditions, click here – https://covid19regd.odisha.gov.in/migrant-registration.
Covid19 Odisha registration helpline number is 104. Any traveler who needs help with Corona registration in Odisha can call 104 for customer care service.
Yes, if you want to return after lockdown, you can visit https://covid19.odisha.gov.in/ and apply online.
Registration on Odisha corona portal is free. There is no charge for application.
There is no last date for registration. However, you can apply before the lockdown only. There will be no more registration accepted after lockdown is over.
GPNO stands for Gram Panchayat Nodal Officer. WNO stands for Ward Nodal Officer.