Government of Kerala provides Community Certificate online application and status check services through http://www.akshaya.kerala.gov.in/ and and https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/. Anyone who wants to apply online for community certificate in Kerala, can know details about the process of application and application status checking here. Here, we are sharing Kerala community certificate online application form here.
- 1 Kerala Community Certificate Online Application – കമ്മ്യൂണിറ്റി സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് സ്റ്റാറ്റസ് പരിശോധന പ്രയോഗിക്കുന്നു
- 2 Documents Required for Kerala Community Certificate Application
- 3 Kerala E District Community Certificate Application Status Check
- 4 Kerala Community Certificate Verification E District
- 5 Kerala Community Certificate – FAQs
Kerala Community Certificate Online Application – കമ്മ്യൂണിറ്റി സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് സ്റ്റാറ്റസ് പരിശോധന പ്രയോഗിക്കുന്നു
Time needed: 5 days.
To apply online for community certificate Kerala, here is step by step guide –
- Go to Kerala E District Portal for Community Certificate
- On the homepage, click on New Portal or User Creation option.
- Choose One Time Registration option.
- Click on Apply for a certificate option on E District Kerala portal.
- Fill the details in Kerala community certificate application form.
- Upload required documents in PDF format.
- Submit the application and note E District application reference number.
Community certificate application form are available online in the Kerala e district login page. Once you are logged in, go to the left menu and select new certificate application form from there.
Documents Required for Kerala Community Certificate Application
Following documents are important to apply for Community certificate on E District portal, Kerala. Make sure you have these documents in PDF format.
- Caste proof
- Ration Card certificate
- SLC certificate
- Other identity cards if any
- Proof of being in Kerala
- Mobile number
- Applicant’s personal details.
- Residential information
- Contact details
After providing information about above mentioned documents, you can fill Kerala community certificate application form online.
Kerala E District Community Certificate Application Status Check
To check status of application for Kerala Community certificate –
- Go to https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/openSearch.do?openStat=openSearch
- Select Service / സേവനം.
- Enter Application No. / അപേക്ഷാ നമ്പർ നൽകുക.
- Click on submit option.
- Check status.
Kerala Community Certificate Verification E District
To verify certificate, use following process –
- Go to https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/qrVerify.do?qr=qrVerify .
- Click on CERTIFICATE DETAILS.
- Select E District Service.
- Provide your community certificate application number.
- Submit the form and verify certificate at E District portal.
Kerala Community Certificate – FAQs
It takes 5 days for E District portal to issue kerala community certificate. You can apply online for the certificate and wait for a week to get it.
The community certificate in Kerala is valid for 3 years from the date the certificate is issued.
Application fee for Kerala Government Community Certificate is Rs.30 after all expenses. SC ST families need to pay Rs.12 whereas BPL Families need to pay Rs.20.
Also check following updates