BPUT University has launched it’s own BPUT Online Exam App which can be downloaded from the Play store. The app has been provided for online examination by Biju Patnaik University of Technlogy, Odisha. Also, a chatbot for students has been launched for any help related to the BPUT Online Exam App. Here are more details about downloading the app as well as using it for online exam.
BPUT Online Exam App – Requirements
For students to be able and use the BPUT online exam app, they must follow these network requirements as advised by the university in their notification –
- Android OS Version 6 and above
- Minimum 1 GB RAM
- Front Camera
- 4G Connectivity or Wifi Connection with 1MBPS Bandwith minimum.
- Use same mobile phone or tablet for all exams.
BPUT Online Exam App Details
Following are the details about the Android App launched for BPUT Online Exam. This information is provided from the official notification of the university.
|Name of App||BPUT Online Exam|
|OS||Android 6.0 and above|
|Launched by||BPUT University|
|Download App||Available on Play Store|
Download BPUT Online Exam App
According to the official notification by BPUT, students can download the BPUT Online Exam App from play store once it gets launched. Currently, the play store isn’t showing any such app and therefore, one cannot download the APK file at the moment.
However, this is the step you need to follow once the BPUT Online Exam App download link is active –
- Go to play store
- Search for BPUT Online Exam
- Click on Install button
- Download and install the app
- Go to phone setting
- Open App Permissons
- Provide Microphone, camera, connectivity and other permissions to the app
- Start using the BPUT Exam App online.
How to use BPUT Online Exam App?
- Open BPUT Online Exam App
- Click on ‘Take Self Phone’
- Take your photo and submit
- Click on Take Examination
- Check the declaration checkbox
- Tap on ‘Start Examination’
So this is how you can use the BPUT Online Exam app for final semester exams in BPUT University.
Also check –