BMTC Buss Pass for Students in a scheme by BMTC for Bangalore Students of selected universities. Students who are eligible can apply for the BMTC Bus Pass and get their buss pass from the BANGALORE METROPOLITAN TRANSPORT CORPORATION. There is online application process as well as offline application option for BMTC Buss Pass. Here is how students can avail the benefit.
BMTC Student Pass Application Online
How to apply online for BMTC Student pass registration?
- Open http://student.mybmtc.com:8280/bmtc/login/secure .
- Select Apply for New student pass option.
- Fill the applicant details.
- Enter your admission number.
- Enter your personal details like name, DOB and gender.
- Enter your family details as asked.
- Provide institution details.
- Select your course and semester.
- Enter mobile number and Aadhar number.
- Enter travel route details.
- Upload Applicant’s photo.
- Upload Aadhaar card for BMTC Buss Pass.
- Upload school or college fees receipt.
- Confirm the terms and conditions.
- Click on Send OTP option for BMTC Buss Pass application forwarding.
- Enter the OTP and click on Submit button.
This is how you can apply for BMTC Buss Pass online using the student.mybmtc.com portal. All updates will be sent via SMS on your registered mobile number. You will get your application status, new of approval or rejection on the mobile number.
Also check –
BMTC Pass Registration Rules
- You can apply for BMTC Pass on Seva Sindhu Portal too.
- You can go to nearest Bangalore One Services center and apply for BMTC travel pass.
- Degree, Professional, Technical, Medical, Phd & evening college students can get the pass.
- One mobile number can be used for three pass only.
- Students can request addition of their institute if not available in application.
BMTC Student Pass Approval
What is the approval process for BMTC Student Pass?
- Your application will be sent to the college.
- The institution, college or the school will then confirm the student pass application.
- The application will be approved or rejected by the institution’s nodal officer then.
How to get BMTC Pass for Students after approval?
- Schedule a slot through the BMTC website.
- Go to nearest Bangalore One center.
- Keep your prescribed BMTC Pass fee with you.
- Keep your Student ID with you for getting BMTC Pass.
- Show your acknowledgement number.
- Get your BMTC Pass from there.
So this is how anyone can apply online for BMTC Pass and get their application approved. After that, they can visit the Bangalore One center and get their printed pass from there.