Government of Bihar has launched online application form for lockdown pass. The online pass for lockdown in Bihar can now be applied through the RTPS website. Government of Bihar has started an ePass issuance website by name – COVID-19 राष्ट्रीय आपदा अंतर्गत अति आवश्यक सेवा हेतु यात्रा के लिए e-Pass निर्गत करने का आवेदन-पत्र . Anyone who needs to travel in Bihar during lockdown needs to have online lockdown ePass. Chief Minister Nitish kumar has announced that anyone without travel pass shall not be allowed to travel with vehicle during lockdown.
About Bihar E Pass for Lockdown
- Name of Scheme – Bihar E Pass for Lockdown
- Launched by – Nitish Kumar, CMO Bihar
- Governed by – Government of Bihar
- Beneficiaries – People of Bihar
- Application Process – Online and Offline
- Eligibility – People who need to travel by vehicle during lockdown.
- Start date of application – April 2020
- Last date of application – No last date
- How to apply? – Click here to apply online
Learn more details about Bihar Online E Pass here.
What is Bihar E Pass for Lockdown?
Bihar lockdown pass in an online certificate that lets you travel by vehicle during lock down in Bihar. The pass is issued by online service portal of Bihar government. There are three types of Lockdown pass in Bihar – For travel within the district, Inter-district travel pass, and inter-state travel pass. Depending upon the purpose and nature of travel, Bihar lockdown pass application is verified by authority officers and then after a medical test, people are allowed to use e Pass in Bihar during lockdown.
The ePass has details of applicant as well as vehicle details and travelling dates. This verifies the travel being emergent and the lockdown ePass being valid.
Eligibility for Bihar Lockdown E Pass
Curfew pass in Bihar is being issued for emergency travellers only. If you are in need of travelling during lockdown in Bihar, you need to check if you are eligible for Bihar lockdown pass or not. There are some government as well as private services that are allowed to apply for Lockdown e Pass. Most of the medical workers and emergency transport agencies are allowed to get Bihar lockdown e Pass.
Here is a list of eligible services for which Bihar lockdown pass can be issued –
- Official, Business or Personal travelers are allowed to apply for Bihar lockdown e Pass online.
- Official travels must be in one of the following categories – Office worker, Outsourcing worker or other official worker.
- Business travel can get lockdown pass if they are travelling for these reasons – E-commerce, retailers, wholesalers or manufacturers.
- Personal vehicles are allowed to get lockdown pass if they are travelling for -Death of a family member, personal medical reason, medical condition of a relative.
If you are eligible under one of the above mentioned conditions, you can visit the online services portal of Bihar government or RTPS website to apply for lockdown pass in Bihar online.
Bihar Lockdown Pass Online application form
The online application form for Lockdown ePass in Bihar is at the RTPS website – Right to Public Services portal. To apply online, you need to fill the application form with your details and vehicle details. Then, your application will be reviewed and an ePass shall be issued to you for using your vehicle. The Bihar E Pass online application form is submitted on the online services portal. You can then download the e Pass online through link received in SMS.
Follow these steps to apply for Bihar lockdown E Pass online –
- Go to RTPS https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/ website.
- In the left top section, click on option – Issuance of e-Pass for COVID-19 Disaster.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Write your name, father’s name, age and gender.
- Enter your mobile number and identity card details.
- Select validity of lockdown pass.
- Select vehicle type and serial number.
- Select journey type and number of travelers.
- Write your current address and route of travelling.
- Upload your identity card like Voter ID, Aadhar, Pan card, Ration card or any other proof.
- Select your district where you want to apply for Bihar lockdown e Pass.
- Submit the application form and note your registration number.
After that, you will receive an SMS and Email regarding the status of your application. After approval, you might be asked to visit the local office to verify the E Pass. You might require a medical test to travel between states. Once your complete verification is done, you will be issued with an E Pass for lockdown in Bihar.
List of cities where Bihar E Pass for Lockdown can be applied
|Daudnagar||Pataliputra Housing Colony|
|Dumari urf Damodarpur Shahjahan||Raghunathpur|
|Ekangar Sarai||Rajopatti urf Kota Bazar|