भारतकोश पेमेंट करने के लिए आपको पास एक क्विक पेमेंट का ऑप्शन होता है। इस तरीके से आप ऑनलाइन पेमेंट यानी भुगतान तुरंत कर पाएंगे। Bharatkosh Quick Payment is available on the official Non-Tax Receipt Portal of Controller General of Accounts, Department of Expenditure under Ministry of Finance. Check bharatkosh payment status here.
Here is complete guide about the quick payment process of Bharatkosh portal.
Bharatkosh Quick Payment Online
Quick payment is an option that can be used by depositors to make any payment at the Bharatkosh portal .
How to make quick Bharatkosh payment online?
- Open https://bharatkosh.gov.in/
- Go to Quick Payment option
- Select the ministry and payment purpose.
- Click on the button and go to next page.
- Enter Depositor’s category as Individual
- Check Function Head details
- Enter Pay & Account Office (PAO) details
- Enter Drawing & Disbursing Office(DDO) details
- Mention the quick payment amount
- Provide Payment Frequency / Period details
- Write remarks and click on Add button.
- Enter Depositor’s Details
- Enter your name, address, and PIN Code
- Fill the rest of information and choose payment method
- Make Bharatkosh quick payment online
For quick payment, click here – https://bharatkosh.gov.in/
Bharatkosh Quick Payment – Depositor’s Details
Following details of depositors must be filled before making a payment on the Bharatkosh website –
- Name of Depositor
- Address of Depositor
- TAN Number
- TIN Number
- PAN Number
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
After filling all these details, depositor needs to choose the payment method and make quick Bharatkosh payment online.
Bharatkosh Quick Payment Methods
Following payment methods are available for quick payment at Bharatkosh website –
- Online Payment
- SWIFT Payment
- NEFT Payment
- RTGS Payment
Online quick payment can be done via debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI etc.
Check more important articles here at Talkshubh –