Credit Card Bill Payment of Axis Bank -There are many ways to pay bills of credit card of Axis bank, one can make payment through net banking, bill desk, and debit card.
Different methods of credit card bill payment of Axis bank
Axis bank credit card holder can make payment either by using online or offline medium before the due date to avoid late payment issues.
- 1 Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
- 2 Credit card bill payment through auto debit
- 3 Axis Bank Credit card payment by using electronic clearance service ECS
- 4 Axis Bank Credit card payment through net banking process
- 5 Payment of credit card bill through Axis mobile app
- 6 Axis Bank Credit cards bill payment through SMS method
- 7 Axis Credit card payment by using cash
- 8 Axis Bank Credit card bill payment by cheque
- 9 Payment of Axis bank credit card using other banks net banking
- 10 Credit card bill payment through NEFT by using IFSC code
- 11 Credit card bill payment by RTGS through IFSC code
- 12 Credit card bill payment through bill desk
- 13 Payment of credit card bill through visa money transfer
- 14 Credit card bill payment through UPI using IFSC code
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
Procedure to make payment through debit card/ATM
- Any Axis bank customer can visit the nearest Axis bank ATM lobby to pay their credit card bills.
- On ATM machine, click on the menu further press other services then double click bill payment option.
- Enter your credit card number and make payment.
- The payment will be clear on the very same day.
Credit card bill payment through auto debit
In today’s busy schedule it’s quite difficult to remember the date of bill payment. Which might cause penalties and leads to bad effect on your credit score. So, to avoid such a situation customers can register themselves to auto debit system from their axis bank saving account. This facilitates the automatic debit of set amount to their right place of bill payment.
Axis Bank Credit card payment by using electronic clearance service ECS
- ECS system is just like auto debit facility. In this you can instruct even your non axis bank account to debit the card bill.
- The uses has a facility to choose the amount he wants to pay like either he can make full amount or the minimum amount payment.
- The cardholder now has to pay visit to bank branch and fill form and amount you want to be debited each month.
Check – IFHRMS Login
Axis Bank Credit card payment through net banking process
- Visit Axis net banking official page enter your net banking ID and password to login.
- From the menu path click on the Credit Card section and select the pay bill buttons.
- Enter your credit card number and amount to be debited further check details and double click on the submit button.
- The debited amount will be transferred on the same working day.
Payment of credit card bill through Axis mobile app
- Download the axis mobile app on your Android phone.
- Now registered your net banking details or Axis Bank debit card.
- After installation open the app from now onwards you can pay your Credit card bills from this mobile app.
- All the payments made are cleared on the same day.
Axis Bank Credit cards bill payment through SMS method
- For making payment you just need to send an SMS.
- You need to type the CCP, last 6 digits of your Axis Bank savings account, amount of payment and the last 4 digits of your credit card.
- Send message to ooh 5676782 and type CCP 41114 560 2921.
- To avail this service the cardholder must have a Axis Bank savings account or current account and a registered mobile number and email ID.
- The payment will be cleared on same day.
Axis Credit card payment by using cash
- The customers of Axis Bank have a facility to make direct credit card bill payment through cash.
- Visit the nearest Axis Bank branch and make payment on every transaction and nominal fee of rupees hundred will be charged.
- The bank will transfer the money on the same day.
Axis Bank Credit card bill payment by cheque
- The credit card holder need to deposit a cheque at the nearest axis bank branch.
- Cheque of the same bank usually takes one day.
Payment of Axis bank credit card using other banks net banking
Some other ways of bill payment are NEFT, RTGS, UPI and bill desk. But all these process usually takes around three working days to clear the payment.
Credit card bill payment through NEFT by using IFSC code
- The credit card needs to be first added as a beneficiary in order to use the NEFT method.
- Open the official axis bank account website page.
- Menu babul appear on the top of the screen double tap on the fund’s transfer option.
- Proceed further and click NEFT option.
- From the given list of beneficiary select axis bank credit card.
- Enter amount and make payment.
Check HGS Login Portal
Credit card bill payment by RTGS through IFSC code
RTGS service is useful if the total amount of payment is more than Rs. 2 lakh. For this the user first needs to register to have access the process.
- Open axis bank net banking official website.
- Home page will appear now under the fund transfer tab click on the add beneficiary option.
- Beneficiary details should include: beneficiary name and bank branch and account name, axis bank credit card bill IFSC code.
- Once the registration process is complete now you can log in to the net banking page.
- Now click on the RTGS option.
- Click on the beneficiary list and select axis bank credit card then fill amount of payment.
- Check all the details carefully and confirm the payment.
Credit card bill payment through bill desk
- Visit the official credit card bill desk portal.
- Fill your axis credit card details now click on the bank from which you want to make payment.
- Double click on the pay now tab proceed further enter your debit card details, now confirm the payment.
- Money will be debited from account and delivered on the same day.
Payment of credit card bill through visa money transfer
Axis bank credit card holders have a choice of making payments through visa money transfer process. They choose either from net banking or visa debit card. But this process mainly depends upon the bank from which you are availing services. Once the transaction is done it takes around two working days to clear the amount.
Credit card bill payment through UPI using IFSC code
- Open the mobile banking app and select the UPI tab.
- Now send the SMS generate by the system and create your UPI id.
- Select account number to link with UPI id.
- Now again log in to the mobile banking app.
- Menu bar will appear click on the pay option.
- Now pay your bill using the account number and add bank IFSC code.
- Enter the amount and confirm payment.