Government of Assam has launched an online application form for vehicle e-pass for essential services. The essential services pass is a lockdown pass which will allow important workers to travel in Assam during curfew. The Corona curfew because of Covid-19 in India has made it important for people to not travel. In Assam, therefore, people need to apply for an E pass for lockdown to be able to travel during Corona lockdown. The Corona essential service pass can be applied at the eServices website or Assam government.
Check – ration.jantasamvad.org
About Assam Essential Services ePass for Lockdown
- Name of Scheme – Vehicle ePass for essential service in Assam
- Launched by – Government of Assam
- Governed by – Government of Assam
- Beneficiaries – People of Assam
- Application Process – Online
- Eligibility – Medical workers, government duty workers, collectors of grocery and ration
- Start date of application – April 2020
- Last date of application – May 2020
- How to apply? – Click here to apply online
Here are detailed information about Assam essential services e Pass for lockdown.
What is Assam essential services E Pass?
Assam essential services pass is a lockdown travel allowance pass for essential travelling in corona lockdown. Assam e-services website has online application form for Lockdown pass in Assam. Anyone with the ePass is allowed to travel in Assam during curfew. However, the pass in only issued in case of emergency. Also, the ePass is verified at various police checkpost.
Applicants need to provide a purpose of travel before applying for Assam lockdown ePass. Also, they need to mention the day of travelling, the source of journey and the destination of journey to get the Lockdown pass in Assam.
Eligibility conditions for Assam essential services E Pass
Assam government is giving lockdown pass for essential services only. There is a list of services eligible for lockdown pass in Assam. Before you apply for Assam ePass, make sure your purpose is in one of the eligible service list.
You can apply for Assam lockdown pass for these purposes –
- You are either government or private applicant.
- You are travelling for grocery collection or ration collection.
- You are travelling for medical reasons.
- For government duties.
- For ration or wage distribution in Tea Garden area.
- For collection and distribution of fruits or vegetables.
If you are travelling for one of the above reasons, you are eligible to apply for Assam ePass for essential services.
Online Application form for Assam E Pass for Lockdown
If you have an emergency travel requirement in Assam, you can apply for epass using the online application form. The Assam ePass for lockdown form is available on https://eservices.assam.gov.in/ website.
To apply online for Assam pass for lockdown, follow these steps –
- Go to Assam e-services website.
- Go to lockdown pass application section.
- Open the online application form for vehicle e-pass for essential services.
- Fill applicant details in first section.
- Write your name, mobile number, email, DOB and type of applicant.
- In second section, mention applicant’s address.
- Write your address, landmark, town, district, police station, post office and block.
- In third section, mention pass details.
- Enter vehicle registration number.
- Select vehicle type, journey type and number or person travelling.
- Select travelling source, destination, and dates.
- Mention purpose of travel.
- Write a reason justifying the travel.
- In last section, select application processing location.
- Submit the application form for essential services pass.
Once your Assam Lockdown pass form is accepted, you will receive an SMS with details of your ePass number and status. You can use the SMS link to open ePass online. Then, you can use the lockdown pass to travel in Assam during corona lockdown.
List of cities where Assam Essential Services Pass can be availed
|Ambicapur Pt VI||Kanisail Pt I|
|Ambicapur Pt VIII||Karimganj|
|Ambikapur Part-X||Katirail T.E.|
|Anand Nagar||Kharupatia (Kharupetia)|
|Badarpur||Kumar Kaibarta Gaon|
|Badarpur Railway Town||Laharijan Natun Bosti|
|Bahbari Gaon||Lakhi Nepali|
|Barbari (AMC Area)||Lanka|
|Barika Chuburi||Lido Tikok|
|Barpeta Road||Lumding Railway Colony|
|Barua Bari Gaon||Mahur|
|Bhuragaon Rev. Town||Majir Gaon|
|Bongaigaon Refinery & Petro-Chemical Ltd Township||Moranhat|
|Borgolai Grant No.11||Moran Town|
|Chabua||Mosli Pt I|
|Chalantapara Pt IV||Nagaon|
|Chandrapur Baghicha (Chandrapur Bagicha)||Naharkatiya|
|Chapakhowa Town||Nakhula Grant|
|Chatibor Gaon||Naubaisa Goan|
|Chota Haibor (Choto Haibor)||New Bongaigaon Railway Colony|
|Dhakuakhana||Niz Katigorah Pt III|
|Dharapur||Niz – Mankata|
|Dhubri||Numaligarh Refinery Township|
|Digaru Gaon (Digarubar Gaon)||Palasbari|
|Digboi Oil Town||Pathsala|
|Dimaruguri||Pub – Dhaniram Pather|
|Dudhpatil Pt V||Salakati|
|Dudhpatil Pt VI||Salpara Molandubi Pt.-I|
|Duliajan Oil Town||Sanpara|
|Durga Nagar Part-V||Sapatgram|
|Forest Village Lakhipathar||Sarbhog|
|Golaghatia Basti||Silchar Part-X|
|Gutlong Gaon||Sonapur Gaon|
|Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd. Township (H.P.C.)||Tarapur Pt VI|
|Jonai Bazar||Titabor Town|
|Jorhat||Tupkhana Pt I|
|Kachujan Gaon||Udalguri (Odalguri)|
|Kalaigaon (Town Part)||Upar Hali|
|Kamalabaria N.C.||Uttar Athiabari|
|Kampur Town||Uttar Krishnapur Part-I|
|Kanakpur I||Uttar Krishnapur Pt III|