- AP Ration Card is important to get food supply from Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- AP Ration Card acts as an important document, both PoI and PoA.
- Ration Card gives food security to BPL people of Andhra Pradesh.
- Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh is managed by PDS and Department of Consumer Affairs, Food And Civil Supplies, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- AP Ration Card status is updated on https://epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds.
New AP Ration Card List Online
- Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh can be applied online.
- You can check status of AP Ration card through its official website.
- You need Ration Card number or AP Ration Card Application number to check online status of Ration Card.
- Government of Andhra Pradesh uploads AP Ration Card list online on the Meeseva Portal and PDS website.
- The ePDS website, https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds, has list of Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Rice Card Details
- Andhra Pradesh Government has replaced AP Ration Card as AP Rice Card.
- All the Ration Card Holders are now getting new AP Rice card to get food supplies at subsidized rate.
- Eligible people for new AP Rice card shall be identified.
- People who seem doubtful will be kept in pending status and their Ration card will not be replaced with new Rice card.
- The Rice card is also called as YSR Rice Card.
FAQ about AP Ration Card
AP Rice card is a new card that will replace old AP Ration Card. It is also called as YSR Rice Card.
All the eligible beneficiary of old AP Ration card shall be identified. Those who will be eligible shall get new AP Ration Card.
The official website of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card is https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds .
You can search new ration card status by visiting the epdsap.ap.gov.in website. There, you will be asked to enter application number. Once you enter your AP Ration card application number and submit, you can see you new ration card status.
You can check Ration card number by Application reference number at the EPDS website. Enter your application number on the homepage and search AP Ration card number from there.
There are 10 digits in AP Ration card number. It consists of Alpha numeric serial number.
How to check new Ration Card List in Andhra Pradesh?
Check new Ration card list in Andhra Pradesh
- Go to https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds website.
First of all, you need to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh ePDS or Public Distribution System. You can click here to visit. The website provides all online services related to Andhra Pradesh Ration Cards.
- Select the option of ‘Ration Card List’.
On the official website of EPDS, you can see the Ration Card List option. Click on the Ration Card List link there and go to Step 3.
- Enter Ration Card Number on the next page.
When you click on Ration Card List option, you need to enter your AP Ration card number. Enter and click the button below.
- Submit and download AP Ration Card List 2020
After entering the Ration Card number, click on Submit button. The ration card list will appear there. You can press Ctrl+S to save the list.