Andhra Pradesh government is giving emergency pass for lockdown in the state. The Andhra Pradesh emergency pass will be provided to those who manufacture, supply or transport essential goods in Andhra Pradesh. The pass is called Covid-19 emergency pass. A list of essential services has been issued by AP government. People who work in those sector can apply for AP lockdown emergency Pass. The website of https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/ has setup online application form for emergency pass in Andhra Pradesh. Eligible applicants can visit the official gramaward sachivalayam website and apply online for pass.
About Andhra Pradesh Emergency Pass
- Name of Scheme – Covid-19 Emergency Pass, Andhra Pradesh
- Launched by – Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Governed by – Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Beneficiaries – People of Andhra Pradesh
- Application Process – Online
- Eligibility – Suppliers, Manufacturers of essential goods and services
- Start date of application – April 2021
- Last date of application – No last date
- How to apply? – Click here to apply online
Details about AP Emergency Pass for Covid-19 Lockdown are here.
What is Andhra Pradesh Emergency Pass?
Andhra Pradesh Covid-19 Emergency pass is a document that allows use of vehicle in Andhra Pradesh during Corona Lockdown. The state government issues the emergency pass in form of an online ePass. Applicants need to provide information about their business and based on the importance of their travel, AP government provides a pass for emergency travel.
Currently, Covid-19 emergency pass is being given to people who either manufacture or supply essential commodities and services.
Eligibility Conditons for Andhra Pradesh Emergency Pass
Government has issued a notification with list of goods and services that shall be allowed to get Covid-19 emergency pass in Andhra Pradesh.
Here are list of goods and services that are eligible to be sold or served with Corona Lockdown Pass in Andhra Pradesh –
- All vegetables
- All fruits
- Milk and dairy products
- Eggs, poultry, meat and fish
- Groceries (Pachari samanlu)
- Public Distribution System through FP Shops
- Fodder, Cattle feed and Aqua feed and ingredients
- Drinking water (RO/ mineral) and water tankers
- Bread and Biscuits
- Bulk drugs and pharmaceuticals
- Drug formulations (Medicines)
- Masks & Sanitizers
- Medical equipment and medical supplies
- Health services and medical shops and Veterinary services
- Petroleum products including LPG, CNG, Furnace oil, Petrol, Diesel, LS, HS, Aviation Fuel, ethanol etc.
- Rice Mills, Dal Mills and Oil Mills
- Loading, dispatch and unloading of food grains from all godowns
- Internet and Telecom service providers and their agencies
- Post offices , Banks and ATM’s , Insurance companies
- Stock articles required for procurement of food grains/ Vegetables / fruits viz., Tarpaulins, Gunnies, Polythene, Crates, fumigants etc.,
- E-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Flipkart etc and food delivery platforms such as Swiggy, Zomato etc.
Online Application for Andhra Pradesh Emergency Pass
Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched online application form to apply for Covid-19 emergency pass in Andhra Pradesh. The application form is available on the website of https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/. Any resident of Andhra Pradesh who is eligible for the emergency pass can visit the website and apply online.
Follow these steps to apply online for AP emergency ePass –
- Go to the AP Village-Ward Secretariat website.
- Open the Covid-19 emergency pass online application form.
- Fill the details about your employment.
- Personal details of employer and employees need to be filled in the application form.
- After that, submit the form online with Aadhar, photo and employment certificates.
- The application then will be sent to the District control center.
- Police department will verify the details and approve/reject emergency pass application.
- Then the applicant will receive an SMS with link to QR code to download AP emergency pass.
- The QR code will be verified by police at check posts.
- Download QR code and use it as your emergency pass during lockdown in Andhra Pradesh.
List of cities where AP Emergency Covid-19 Pass can be applied
|Banaganapalle (Banganapalle)||Nidadavole (Nidadavolu)|
|Buja Buja Nellore||Parvathipuram|
|Dommara Nandyala||Pulivendla (Pulivendula)|
|Kalyandurg||Srisailam Project RFC Township (Right Flank Colony)|
|Kanigiri U||Tada Khandrika|
|Kurnool (incl. Kallur)||Tiruchanur|
|Mamidalapadu||Upper Sileru Project Site Camp|