If you have already registered for PM Kisan Scheme and completed the KYC process, you are now required to activate PM Kisan Account online through the pmkisan.gov.in website. Only after the activation, you can receive the benefit of Rs.6000 in your bank account. To activate PM Kisan Account, you have to first register using online registration form in the Farmers Corner of the PM-Kisan portal.
PM Kisan Account Activation
|Name of Service||Activating PM Kisan Account|
|Authority||Government of India|
|Benefit||Activation of PM Kisan Account enables farmers to receive the benefit of scheme.|
How to activate PM Kisan Account?
To activate PM Kisan Account, use following steps –
- Go to pmkisan.gov.in portal.
- Click on ‘BENEFICIARY STATUS’ option in farmers corner.
- Check PM Kisan beneficiary status for your account.
- If the account status shows inactive, check for the reason.
- If the reason for inactive PM Kisan Account is Aadhar failure, then go back to farmers corner.
- Click on Edit Aadhaar Failure record.
- Enter PM Kisan Account details in the form there.
- Search the inactive beneficiary for activating PM Kisan account.
- Now, verify the details as shown and then click on ‘Edit’ button.
- In the new form, enter farmer’s name.
- Enter new mobile number which is linked with Aadhaar Card.
- Enter the correct Aadhar number.
- Click on ‘Update’ button to complete the PM Kisan Activation process.
This is how you can activate your PM Kisan account using Aadhar number. If you have completed the Aadhar linking process, you can now check your PM Kisan KYC status on the official website.
What if I cannot activate my PM Kisan Account online?
If the reason for inactive PM Kisan Account is something else and not Aadhar failure, then you can use one of the following option –
- Contact PM Kisan Customer Care.
- Go to local CSC Center and get your account activated from there.
- Go to PM Kisan Grievance page and submit your complaint to the Help Desk.
Requirement for PM Kisan Activation
Before you go to activate your PM Kisan Account, make sure of following –
- Your Aadhar card has same name as of your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Account.
- Your Aadhar card is linked with your mobile number.
- You have completed all process for new farmer registration.
- You are eligible to get the scheme benefit.
- Your bank account is linked with Aadhar number to get DBT payment.
Can I activate my PM Kisan Account without Aadhar Number?
No, since Aadhar KYC is mandatory for all PM Kisan Beneficiaries, if you do not have your Aadhar card linked with the PM Kisan Yojana account, you won’t be able to activate your PM Kisan account.
Can I do my PM Kisan activation offline?
Yes, you can visit your local CSC service center and get your PM Kisan Yojana account activated from there.
Do I need any document for my activation?
No, other than your Aadhar card, there is no other document required for account activation. However, in some cases, your bank account passbook might be needed to verify your bank account details which are in PM Kisan Account.